In this Good Money Moves podcast episode we cover the different types of debt consolidation loan options, including secured vs unsecured loans and fixed payments vs revolving credit options to gain control over your debt.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 8
Topic: What are your loan options for consolidating your debt?
Topic expert: Troy Brenhaug, Consumer Lending Manager at First Alliance Credit Union
Episode Length: 26:14 minutes
In Episode 8 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast we provide a quick overview of what is debt consolidation and discuss the variety of options for using this debt management strategy. Troy and Jenna discuss the most common loan options people use, like unsecured personal loans, along with alternative solutions for consolidating your debt, like secured loans that use collateral. We also discuss the most important things to consider when thinking about using debt consolidation to pay off your debts.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
- Debt Consolidation Resource Page
- Working with a First Alliance advisor
- Free Debt Consolidation Calculator
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
- Explore all the available Good Money Moves podcast episodes here
Want more information about debt consolidation?
Check out these additional debt consolidation resources:
- What is secured debt consolidation?
- How to determine if debt consolidation is right for you?
- Facebook Live Recap: What is debt consolidation?
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.