In this Good Money Moves podcast episode we continue talking about budgeting. First, we discuss why budgeting is so important. Then we offer some tips on how to get started creating a budget for the first time.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 16
Topic: The importance of budgeting and how to get started creating a budget
Topic expert: Danielle Sommerfeldt, Branch Manager at First Alliance Credit Union
Episode Length: 27:20 minutes
In Episode 16 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast we talk about the importance of creating a budget, such as helping you prioritize your spending and putting you in control of your money. We also talk about the steps you can take to create a budget and how to balance it.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
- The Beginner's Guide to Budgeting
- First Alliance Credit Union Facebook page
- Working with a First Alliance Advisor
- Free Budgeting Calculator
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
- Explore all the available Good Money Moves podcast episodes here
Want more information about budgeting?
Check out these additional budgeting resources:
- Tips for Selecting a Budget Tool
- How to Save Money on a Tight Budget
- Finances and Budgeting Tips for Newlyweds
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.