In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast, we look back on the previous year and review the top tips and insights we've shared on the podcast.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 52
Topic: A year's worth of financial knowledge
Episode Length: 27:03 minutes
In Episode 52 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this Good Money Moves podcast, we look back over the last year of broadcasting and review some of the best advice we've shared on the podcast. We start by discussing some key things you should know about credit unions, then move on to talk about interest rates, credit scores and emergency savings funds, as well as budgets and how to pay down debts. Finally, we let people know about resources they can use to make good money moves of their own.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
- First Alliance Blog
- First Alliance Resource Center
- Downloadable Budgeting Sheet
- Debt Consolidation Calculator
- Rate Reboot Program
- Contact a First Alliance Member Advisor
- First Alliance Online and Mobile Banking options
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
- Explore all the available Good Money Moves podcast episodes here
Want more information about making good money moves?
Check out these additional resources on how to make good money moves
- Beginner's Guide to Savings
- Understanding Your Credit Score
- Five Tips to Avoid Getting Into Debt
- 10 Quick Tips for Better Money Management
- Tips to Avoid Overspending
- Seven Tips to Help Reduce Your Debt
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.