In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast, we talk about creating a positive money mindset. We explain what a positive money mindset is, and how you can go about creating one.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 49
Topic: How to create a positive money mindset
Episode Length: 26:00 minutes
In Episode 49 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this Good Money Moves podcast, we talk about how to create a positive money mindset for yourself. We start the podcast by explaining what a positive money mindset is. We then talk about how many people have a scarcity money mindset and how to change it to a positive mindset by thinking about money differently. Finally, we talk about the importance of forgiving yourself for your financial mistakes.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
- First Alliance Blog
- First Alliance Resource Center
- Downloadable Budgeting Sheet
- Contact a First Alliance Member Advisor
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
- Explore all the available Good Money Moves podcast episodes here
Want more information about creating a positive money mindset?
Check out these additional resources about creating a positive money mindset:
- KonMari Your Money: Do Your Finances Spark Joy?
- The Beginner's Guide to Saving Money
- Take Time to Set Goals for Your New Year's Resolution
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.