This Good Money Moves podcast episode discuss the important differences between credit unions and banks.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 2
Topic: Comparison of Banks and Credit Unions
Topic expert: Mike Rosek, President/CEO at First Alliance Credit Union
Episode Length: 27:14 minutes
In Episode 2 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast we discuss the key differences and similarities between a credit union and a bank. We also breakdown some of the major myths about credit unions that often keep people from considering a credit union for their financial needs. Plus, we talk about all the reasons someone should join a credit union.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
- First Alliance Credit Union Blog
- Shared Branching
- First Alliance Online and Mobile Banking Services
- Manufactured Home Lending
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
- Explore all the available Good Money Moves podcast episodes here
Want more information about Credit Unions?
Check out these additional resources:
- What's the Difference Between Credit Unions and Banks?
- What is a Credit Union Annual Meeting?
- 4 Myths About Credit Unions Busted!
- What a credit union can do for you in your 40's and 50's
- What a credit unions can do for you in your 20's and 30's
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.