In this Good Money Moves podcast, we focus on budgeting methods. We examine different budgeting methods and talk about the advantages of each one. We also talk about the best way to budget if you have an irregular income and irregular expenses, such as car repairs or holiday spending.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 18
Topic: Different budgeting methods to help you maintain your budget
Topic expert: Jordan Kaehler, Lending Advisor at First Alliance Credit Union
Episode Length: 26:02 minutes
In Episode 18 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this Good Money Moves podcast, we focus on budgeting methods. We examine different budgeting methods including the Zero-Based Budgeting Method and the Balanced Money Formula and talk about the advantages of each one. We also talk about the best way to budget if you have an irregular income or if you have an irregular expense, such as car repairs or holiday spending.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
- The Beginner's Guide to Budgeting
- First Alliance Credit Union Facebook page
- Working with a First Alliance Advisor
- Free Budgeting Calculator
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
Want more information about budgeting?
Check out these additional budgeting resources:
- Tips for Selecting a Budgeting Tool
- KonMari Your Money: Do Your Finances Spark Joy?
- Different Budgeting Methods to Consider
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.