In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast, we talk about savings accounts. We cover the features of a traditional savings account and how these savings account features can benefit you.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 13
Topic: What is a savings account and how does it benefit you.
Topic expert: Kim Ferraro, Centralized Underwriter at First Alliance Credit Union
Episode Length: 25:19 minutes
In Episode 13 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast we talk about the features of savings accounts. We talk about how they are insured, how they earn interest and how knowing what the features of a savings account are can be a great benefit to helping you make good financial decisions.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
- The Beginner's Guide to Saving
- First Alliance Credit Union Facebook page
- Working with a First Alliance Advisor
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
- Explore all the available Good Money Moves podcast episodes here
Want more information about saving money?
Check out these additional savings resources:
- Why Bother With a Savings Account
- Simple Ways to Save and Invest
- Different Types of Savings Accounts
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.