In this Good Money Moves podcast episode, we talk about how much money you need to save and how you can begin to save money.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 12
Topic: How much money should you save?
Topic expert: Michelle Dodd, Branch Manager at First Alliance Credit Union
Episode Length: 27:14 minutes
In Episode 12 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast we talk about how much money you should save. We cover how someone can begin to start saving money, talk about different money saving strategies and talk about how to save money on a tight budget.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
- Explore all the available Good Money Moves podcast episodes here
Want more information about saving money?
Check out these additional savings resources:
- A Seriously Simple 52 Week Saving Plan
- Simple Ways to Save and Invest
- 10 Awesome Websites to Help you Save Money on Everyday Stuff
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.