In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast, we talk about how to afford pet expenses. We give advice on how to budget for expected pet expenses, what to do if an unexpected pet expense arises and whether or not pet insurance is worth the cost.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 51
Topic: How to afford unexpected pet expenses and tips on budgeting for reoccurring pet costs
Episode Length: 26:59 minutes
In Episode 51 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this Good Money Moves podcast, we talk about about affording pet expenses. We start by discussing the difference between an expected pet expense and an unexpected pet expense. Then, we talk about planning for expected pet expenses, including pet savings accounts, before moving on to unexpected pet expenses and how to plan for them. We also talk about whether or not pet insurance is worth it.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
- Pet Savings Accounts
- Lines of Credit
- First Alliance Blog
- First Alliance Resource Center
- Downloadable Budgeting Sheet
- Contact a First Alliance Member Advisor
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
- Explore all the available Good Money Moves podcast episodes here
Want more information about pet expenses?
Check out these additional resources about pet expenses:
- Should you get Pet Insurance?
- How to Handle an Unexpected Financial Emergency
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.