In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast, we talk about how to stop feeling broke. We talk about steps you can take and the four categories you need to master to stop feeling broke all the time and start feeling financially successful.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 53
Topic: How to stop feeling broke all the time
Topic expert: Michelle Dodd, Branch Manager at First Alliance Credit Union
Episode Length: 25:00 minutes
In Episode 53 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this Good Money Moves podcast, we talk about how to stop feeling broke. We start out by talking about the four categories you need to master to avoid feeling broke all the time: getting into the right mindset, avoiding money traps, spending less money and earning more money. We then take a deep dive into each category and discuss action steps you can take to master each one.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
- First Alliance Blog
- First Alliance Resource Center
- Downloadable Budgeting Sheet
- Contact a First Alliance Member Advisor
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
- Explore all the available Good Money Moves podcast episodes here
Want more information about how to stop feeling broke?
Check out these additional resources on how to stop feeling broke:
- Beginner's Guide to Savings
- Eight Ways to pay off Debt
- How to Save Money on a Tight Budget
- 5 Ways Rich People View Money Differently
- 15 Money Hacks to Make Managing Money Easier
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.