In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast, we talk about budgeting. We start by talking about why budgeting is so important, then discuss the reasons why people avoid budgeting and how to overcome your budgeting roadblocks.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 15
Topic: Why don't more people budget? How to overcome budgeting objections.
Topic expert: Danielle Sommerfeldt, Branch Manager at First Alliance Credit Union
Episode Length: 26:29 minutes
In Episode 15 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast we talk about budgeting. We start by talking about why budgeting is so important, then discuss the reasons why people avoid budgeting, and how to overcome them.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
- The Beginner's Guide to Budgeting
- First Alliance Credit Union Facebook page
- Working with a First Alliance Advisor
- Free Budgeting Calculator
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
- Explore all the available Good Money Moves podcast episodes here
Want more information about saving money?
Check out these additional savings resources:
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.