In this Good Money Moves podcast, we talk about holiday spending. First, we discuss how easy overspending can be during the holidays. Then we talk about spending strategies during the holidays and how to make sure you have a fantastic holiday season without putting yourself in debt.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 19
Topic: Staying on Budget with Your Holiday Spending
Topic expert: Scott Wilson, Branch Manager at First Alliance Credit Union
Episode Length: 25:58 minutes
In Episode 19 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this Good Money Moves podcast, we look at holiday spending. After briefly talking about how much people spend on average over the holidays, we then talk about strategies you can use to mange your money during the holidays and make sure you have a happy holiday season without putting yourself in debt.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
- First Alliance Credit Union blog
- First Alliance Credit Union Facebook page
- Working with a First Alliance Advisor
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
- Explore all the available Good Money Moves podcast episodes here
Want more information about holiday budgeting?
Check out these additional holiday budgeting resources:
- Keeping Your Holiday Spending in Check
- 10 Tips to Pay off Holiday Credit Card Debt
- How to go Christmas Shopping Without Going Bankrupt
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.