In this Good Money Moves podcast episode we discuss the steps you can take to build your credit score if your just getting started and how you can rebuild your credit if you've had financial set backs.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 6
Topic: How to build your credit score and tips to keep it healthy
Topic expert: Hayley Howard, Lending Advisor at First Alliance Credit Union
Episode Length: 27:47 minutes
In Episode 6 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast we share some important statistics about the low credit score population, called the subprime category, and what you can do to build up your score if your on the low end. We discuss some of the life events that can cause someones credit scores to fall. Plus, tips and advice about how best to avoid decreasing your credit score.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
- Complete Credit Score Guide Resource Page
- Working with a First Alliance advisor
- First Alliance's free credit score tool
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
- Explore all the available Good Money Moves podcast episodes here
Want more information about credit scores?
Check out these additional resources:
- What it takes to get a credit score
- How do I improve my credit score?
- How fast does your credit score change?
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.