In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast, we talk about several types of savings accounts. We discuss the difference in the various savings accounts and share details about which accounts are good for long-term savings and more experienced savers.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 14
Topic: Types of Savings Accounts
Topic expert: Kim Ferraro, Centralized Underwriter at First Alliance Credit Union
Episode Length: 24:20 minutes
In Episode 14 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this episode of the Good Money Moves podcast we talk about the types of savings accounts. We discuss the traditional savings account, then talk about other types of accounts, such as WINcentive savings accounts and club accounts, and how they can benefit people. Along with good saving account options for more advanced savers.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
- The Beginner's Guide to Saving
- First Alliance Credit Union Facebook page
- Working with a First Alliance Advisor
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
- Explore all the available Good Money Moves podcast episodes here
Want more information about saving money?
Check out these additional savings resources:
- What is a Savings Account
- What is a Money Market Savings Account
- Using a Pet Savings Account to Budget for Pet Expenses
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.