In this Good Money Moves podcast, we talk about how to use credit cards responsibly. After discussing the consequences of not using credit cards responsibly, we then discuss multiple ways people can better manage their credit cards.
Good Money Moves is a local Rochester, MN podcast produced through a partnership between First Alliance Credit Union and News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM. Each Good Money Moves podcast episode is packed full of the financial information you need know to be able to make good money moves through every stage of life.
Good Money Moves Podcast Episode Details:
Episode Number: 20
Topic: Using Credit Cards Responsibly
Topic expert: Scott Wilson, Branch Manager at First Alliance Credit Union
Episode Length: 26:28 minutes
In Episode 20 of the Good Money Moves Podcast
In this Good Money Moves podcast, we look at how to use credit cards responsibly. We discuss how much money people put on their credit cards over the holidays, then talk about the consequences of not using credit cards responsibly. After that, we take a deep dive into strategies people can use to manage their credit cards.
Financial Tools and Resources Mentioned in the Show
- First Alliance's Online and Mobile Banking tools (My Money, Credit Score, My Cards)
- First Alliance Credit Union blog
- First Alliance Credit Union Facebook page
- Working with a First Alliance Advisor
- First Alliance Credit Card Options
- First Alliance Budget Calculator
Other Podcast Listening and Download Options
- Download it here
- Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn and Spotify
- Listen live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on News Talk 1340 KROC AM & 96.9 FM
- Explore all the available Good Money Moves podcast episodes here
Want more information about managing credit cards?
Check out these additional credit card resources:
Start making Good Money Moves in your life! Contact the knowledgeable Advisors at First Alliance Credit Union today to get pointed in the right financial direction.