How to Pay:
You don't have to open the Android Pay app to make a purchase with your phone! Just follow these steps:
- Wake up and unlock your phone.
- Hold the back of your phone against the contactless payment terminal.
- If prompted, choose "Credit" regardless of your type of card.
- For debit card transactions, you may have to enter your PIN.
How to Hold Your Phone:
When you’re ready to pay, it’s important to hold your phone the right way. Here’s how to use “tap and pay”:
- Make sure you’re holding the back of your device against the terminal.
- Hold the device very close to the terminal. You may need to hold it there for a couple of seconds.
- Look for the green check mark to appear on your device.
Where to Pay:
You can pay anywhere Android Pay contactless payments are accepted. You can also make purchases within participating apps, with more stores and apps to come!
Look for these icons in stores:
How to Connect Your First Alliance Card:
The first card you add to Android Pay is automatically set as your default card. When you pay using Android Pay, your default card is automatically charged.
If your First Alliance card was not the first card you have added to Android Pay, you can follow these easy steps to change your default card to your First Alliance card:
- Open the Android Pay app.
- Tap the First Alliance card you want to make your default card.
- Tap “Set as default card”