When the stay at home order ended on Monday, May 18th, we received many questions from our member asking: When will First Alliance Credit Union open their lobbies? We are happy to share that our lobbies will be re-opening soon, and we are excited to be able to see our members once again!However, it’s important to know that the in-branch experience will feel different than before and we appreciate your understanding and patience as we work together through the unique challenges that the pandemic has created for all of us.
First and foremost, we will be re-opening our lobbies in phases. This is to allow us to more easily monitor and adjust our new health and safety standards in our branches. We will make announcements as each branch re-opens and share any important details you’ll need to know about visiting each branch at that time via email and on social media.
Please use the chart below for our current lobby and drive-up service hours by location:
Even when our lobbies begin to re-open, we still encourage you to use your contact-less options for managing your money whenever possible, such as the drive-through, ATM, online and mobile banking, apply online for loans, as well as using our call center for any questions you have.
Here's what we are doing to help protect you and our employees as our lobbies re-open:
- Hand sanitizer stations located at the entrance of the branch.
- Employees will be wearing face masks while assisting members.
- Floor signs will mark where to stand in the queuing line to ensure social distancing.
- Surfaces will be cleaned throughout the day and thoroughly at night.
- We are continuing to limit travel of employees between branches.
Here's what we ask of you to help protect yourself and our employees as our lobbies re-open:
- Schedule an appointment to meet with our Advisors, and do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment time to help reduce the number of members in the branch at one time.
- Be respectful of staff and other members by practicing social distancing.
- You are required to wear a partial face mask covering your nose and mouth in accordance with local health ordinances. You may be asked to temporarily remove the mask for identification and security purposes.
- Full face masks such as ski masks, military masks or masks combined with sunglasses, hats, or hoods are not allowed.
- Please stay home if you're experiencing any fever, cough, or other flu or cold-like symptoms.
We look forward to seeing you in our branches again in the coming weeks, you can expect separate announcements about each of our locations re-opening dates. Make sure we have an accurate email address on file for you and follow us on Facebook, Twittter, Instagram, and LinkedIn so you don't miss any important announcements.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and as we work through our new way of serving all our members as safely as possible. As always, if you have any questions about this information or you need some guidance with your finances, please do not hesitate to contact us! We're here to help.