We know that this may be a stressful time for you and your family. We want to let you know that we are prepared to help you navigate any financial uncertainty you may be facing. We have several options available to keep you from falling behind on your bills until you can get back on your feet. We're in this together.
If you're not a First Alliance member yet, we can still help you! Please reach out to us using the "Get Help" button below. Let us know your situation and ask us any questions you have about managing your money. We are here to help our entire community stay financially stable during times of uncertainty.
If you are concerned about making your loan payments we have options available, including but not limited to:
- Modifying due dates on loan payments
- Extending due dates on loan payments
- Interest only payment options
- Skip-a-payment service
- Debt consolidation options
- Refinancing options
- uChoose credit card balance transfers at 0% APR* for 6 months
- Budgeting assistance
- Referrals to our partner GreenPath Financial Wellness
If you are in need of money to help maintain your financial stability, we have several options, including but not limited to:
- Financial Relief Loan - No payments for 90 days, 3.99% APR*, up to a 36 month term, for up to $5,000. This low rate loan can help provide much needed funds for housing payments, food, bills and so much more. With 90 days to start repaying, so you have a little breathing room.
- Low interest rate credit card options
- Home equity lines of credit
- Personal lines of credit and overdraft protection lines of credit
- No Hassel Loans - get $1,000 the same day, without a credit check. Must have been a First Alliance member for at least 12 months and have incoming direct deposits for at least 6 months. Additional terms and conditions apply, ask an Advisor for more details.
Additional Financial Assistance Resources:
- MN Unemployment Benefits
- COVID-19 Housing Assistance Program (CHAP)
- Food and Cash Assistance Programs
- Energy Assistance Options
- Housing Assistance
- Health Insurance Enrollment
- Relief Resources for Businesses
First Alliance Can Help You Maintain Your Financial Stability
If you have any concerns about your financial situation, call us at (507) 288-0330. We are committed to finding the best financial solutions for you and your family. We are here to support you. No judgment, just answers and guidance. If you're not yet a member of First Alliance Credit Union you can join online today in less than 10 minutes using the button below. We'll get through this together.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Terms and conditions apply. See a Lending Advisor for complete details. Credit check required.