If you need to access your First Alliance Credit Union account number for a direct deposit to or set up an automatic withdrawal from your checking account, you can follow these quick and easy steps:
Follow 6 Easy Steps for Finding your First Alliance Account Number
Follow the simple Instructions below to find your First Alliance Account Number. For easy reference, we have included First Alliance's routing number below.
- Download our free mobile banking app from Apple or Google (if you already have the app install, skip to the next step)
- Login to the app with your username and password (for new users follow the prompts to login for the first time)
- Select the checking account option from your account listings on the main screen of your app
- Look at the top of your app screen, under the account name you will see a masked version of your checking account number
- Click on the “eye” icon to unmask the full checking account ID number
- You can complete the same steps to view your member number from your saving account as well.
Additionally, to set up any direct deposits or withdrawals you will also need the First Alliance Credit Union routing number: 291975481
First Alliance Members can also use our online banking app from any smart mobile device to access full online account management. If you haven't already, we definitely recommend using the buttons below to download the our online banking app on your phone today. You can lear more about all our online banking features through a library of video tutorials found in our resources center. These short videos will help you understand everything you are able to manage online and from your mobile device.
Download Our Free Mobile Banking App