If you’re a member of First Alliance Credit Union, you already know about some of the great benefits you get access to, such as exceptional service from friendly, knowledgeable financial advisors and getting amazing rates on loans and savings. You probably also already know about the top-of-the-line online banking and mobile apps that make managing your money easier.
What you may not know about, though, is all the financial resources First Alliance offers on its website, including beginner’s guides for saving and budgeting, money calculators and forms that will help you switch over to First Alliance or skip a payment on your loan.
Here’s what you can find in our free resource center:
One of the biggest sources of financial stress is trying to break down expenses. How much money will you need if you want to buy a car or a house? How much money will you need if you want to have a comfortable retirement, and how much money can you make off compound interest?
This is where First Alliance’s suite of calculators comes in. We take the work out of a lot of financial calculations with these calculators, including:
- Auto Loan Calculator—Find out your estimated monthly payment on an auto loan.
- Retirement Planning Calculator—Calculate what you can currently expect to have for retirement and what you can do to change it.
- Auto Rebate Calculator—Figure out the difference between dealer financing and credit union financing.
- Mortgage Loan Calculator—Figure out what you’ll need to pay for your monthly mortgage payments.
- Credit Card Debt Payoff Calculator—Figure out how long you’ll need to pay off your credit card.
- Savings Goal Calculator—Use this tool to figure out how much money you’ll need to put aside each month for your savings goals.
- Compound Savings Calculator—See how much you can grow your savings with compound interest.
Important Documents and Links
- Bank Account Switch Kit—This kit walks you through switching accounts step by step.
- Identity Theft Next Steps—If your identity has been stolen, this pdf will help you figure out what to do.
- Business Loan Information—If you need a business loan, this pdf will walk you through it.
- Anytime Skip a Pay Form—If you need to skip a payment on your loan, you can submit this form.
- Treasury Bond Resources—This link lets you buy treasury bonds or log into your existing U.S. Treasury account.
- Student Loans—First Alliance partners with Sallie Mae to offer student loans. This link offers more information.
First Alliance provides several informational resources about retirement investments. Get information on:
- Roth IRAs
- Exploring your IRA Options
- Traditional IRAs
- Growing Your Savings
- Balancing Rising Healthcare Costs
- Coverdell ESAs
- Rolling Your Way to a Better Retirement
- Moving Into a Roth IRA
- Securing Retirement one SEP at a Time
- Taking a Closer Look at Roth Eligibility
Become a First Alliance Credit Union Member Today
All these resources are designed with one goal in mind: your financial success. Whether you’re taking your first financial steps, getting back on your feet or well-established, we want you to succeed. Become a member today and take advantage of all the benefits First Alliance has to offer.